Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read author guidelines
- Use Communicator Sphere journal template format. (Articles that do not use journal template will be automatically rejected)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission has not been previously published in another journal
- The submission article is not in being submitted, reviewed, or considered published in another journal
- The submission has free from any form of plagiarism.
- Not submit articles that have been submitted to other journals without prior notice to the Communicator Sphere editorial board.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Recommended to use of a tool such as Mendeley or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors who publish with Communicator Sphere agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain the copyright and publishing right, and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License (CC BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) following the publication of the article, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
- The copyright of each manuscript belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that Communicator Sphere is the first publisher under the license of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.