Focus and Scope
Communicator Sphere journal focuses on writings that contain research in the field of Communication Studies, with an emphasis on :
- Forensic communication is focused on how the general public interprets messages and what message tendency is perceived by the readers, for example in the case of a warning label on products that are not similarly interpreted by the general public.
- Marketing Communication focus and scope on the combination of promotional tools, marketing channels, messages, and media that marketers use to communicate with their target customers.
- Public Relations is expertise about how to make strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their public. More specifically this focus and scope is about how to influence, engage and build a relationship with key stakeholders across numerous platforms in order to shape and frame the public perception of an organization.
- New Media and Communication Technologies focus and scope that involves the application of technology to facilitate communication and interaction among individuals, groups, or organizations. This focus and scope are concerned with how technology is utilized to facilitate interpersonal and mass communication.
- Journalism and Media entail the production and distribution of news and information content via old media such as newspapers, tv, radio, and digital platforms. This focus and scope are on content creation and the use of old and new media in journalism. In new media and journalism, new technologies and social media are employed to gather, analyze, and distribute news and information to the public.
- Applied Communication refers to communication scholarship that focuses on the study of a social issue or problem with the primary purpose of identifying solutions and recommendations to address the social issue. This focus on scope emphasizes the creation of knowledge about communication in specific contexts, applicable to social issues, and often for the solution of societal problems.