A. Submission Step
- Log in to Communicator Sphere OJS account, if haven't already please REGISTER CLICK HERE
- Fill name, institution, email, username, and password
- After registration completed, start to submit an article and click Make a New Submission
- Check all Submission Requirements checklists and make sure the article has followed Communicator Sphere general requirements and publication ethics.
- Upload article and make sure enter correct article metadata, after completed please wait for Communicator Sphere editorial team email.
B. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Communicator Sphere must be
- All article submitted has followed Communicator Sphere Publication Ethic
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 20 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 20 pages.
- Recommended to use of a tool such as Mendeley or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Communicator Sphere Manuscript Template
- Agree to sign our Letter of Free Plagiarism Statement
- If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee IDR 500.000 to cover publication costs.
C. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present following the structure:
- The manuscript must be using Communicator Sphere manuscript template, download Communicator Sphere Manuscript Template here.
- The manuscript is typed in Times New Roman font size 12, spacing 1.5, and Justify. Normal margins of 6000-7500 words in .doc format.
- All exposures in the article are written in essay form, so there is no numeric or alphabetic format to separate chapters/sections or to mark new chapters/sections. For this reason, if there are parts of the article that require numbering or bullet lists, make them into flowing paragraphs as follows: (1) one, (2) two, and (3) three.
- Title. The title of the paper is max 12 words, without acronyms or abbreviations.
- Authors name bold without title, times new roman font, 12, center justified, write affiliation/institution, city, state and correspondence email, and phone number, times new roman 12 without bold.
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 150-200 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- Introduction The introduction consists of research background or reasons, supporting theories from several literatures which form a clear theoretical basis, problem formulation, and writing purposes. The introduction is written in one chapter without subtitles.
- Method The research method in the article text describes the type of research, research subjects and objects, time and location of research, research instruments, method of sampling, data collection, and data analysis.
- Result and Discussion Avoid using subtitles in the results and discussion sections. The entire presentation of the results and discussion in the article is written in essay form, so there is no numeric or alphabetic format to separate chapters/sections or to mark new chapters/sections.
- Each quotation from the book, or journal, is quoted in the text and lists the source in the bibliography. In-text citations are written like this: (Author's last name, year) for book sources. While citations for online sources are written like this: (Last name of the author/editor/institution, year of posting.
- Conclusion The contents of the conclusions should be the answers to the questions and research objectives. Conclusions are presented in one paragraph, not point-points, and not expressed in statistical sentences.
- Existing tables or figures are presented with adequate explanations and include numbers and titles. The writing of the table number and title is placed above the table, while the figure number and title is placed below the figure.
- References. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers. Authors are required to use Mendeley, Endnote, or Zotero software in compiling a bibliography.
Please contact info ariyanalfraita[at]ubhara.ac.id for the problems.